Monday, June 2, 2008

First Doctor Appointment


Today I had my first appointment with the Huntington Reproductive Center in Tarzana. This is the same company I did the egg donation with but at a different location. I had to do a sonohystogram to check for flaws in the uterus and then a basic physical. They announced that my uterus was perfect and I received a clean bill of health and the ok to proceed. I escaped having to do blood work because of my previous appointment with Dr. Marrs. However, they lost Sean's lab reports so he might have to do the blood work again. He threw such a big fit last time that I haven't told him yet he might have to do it again. "E" came to my appointment as well as "S" from the agency. It was nice having their support. I took Jubilee with me to the appointment and "E" volunteered to watch Jubilee for me in the waiting room while I was with the doctor. I didn't think Jubilee would go for that because she is so shy with strangers but surprisingly, Jubie willingly stayed with her while I left the room and she was really good the whole time! I was in there for about 2 hours and "E" stayed with Jubilee the whole time and they got along wonderfully. She is going to make such an amazing mom, I could hear her reading to Jubilee and playing with her. I took a picture of "E" playing with Jubilee before we left.

At the end of the doctor appointment I was given birth control pills and instructed to begin them at the start of my next cycle. (End of June) The transfer should be about 6 weeks after that if all goes well. We are moving right along!



No comments: