Thursday, August 7, 2008
Round 2
Well everyone has a better grip on their feelings now and a clear plan for Round 2. I was a little concerned that they may not want to try again but they do. E will be going to the doctor next week to receive clearance to begin again. Hopefully Dr. Feinman won't make us all wait a few months, T and E want to get going as soon as possible. If given the approval, then we should be transferring again around September 20th. I will begin taking birth control pills in a few days and E is going to start acupuncture. It has been said that it can really help her egg production so they are open to trying it. So for now I will just let my backside recover from all the shots for a little while and we will see what the doctor says to E next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aww thats a bummer that it didn't take. Lets hope next month is successful!
Post a Comment