I have nothing new to report. "E" has had several doctor appointments and her cysts are not completely dissolved yet. So she is now on some medication to hurry the process up. Once they dissolve then we can begin our calendar and set some dates.
I received a beautiful bouquet of roses FedEx from Shelley Smith's office and a card thanking me for being patient. There were two dozen roses and half were orange and the other half were read and orange. Very nice. I took some pictures of them and so did Jubilee. The were so fragrant!
"E" goes to the doctor again tomorrow to see if she is making progress. I ended one pack of birth control and, skipping the inactive ones, went on to a new pack so the doctor is still keeping my body ready to start a new cycle soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment