Hi Jacquelyn,So it looks like we have a few more weeks to wait. Oddly enough, March is the month I always get pregnant so maybe that is a good sign!
I hope you are doing well.
I'm so sorry that you've been left out of the loop. I thought that
either HRC of Shelley's office would have updated you; had I known
otherwise, I would have let you know myself.
That said, the medicine (DHEA) that Dr. Feinman thinks may help is,
according to the prevailing study, supposed to be taken for 4 months.
E started taking it at the beginning of December, which puts us at
late March/early April for the next (hopefully successful) try.
Unfortunately, there's no way to know if it's effective until the next
stim cycle.
In the meantime, we're doing the best we can not to think about it too
much. It's beyond difficult (a friend described it perfectly as
demoralizing) not knowing what will happen and seeing all our friends
with their children, but we are still hopeful. I just don't believe
that E's ovaries have given up. And moreover, I truly believe she's
meant to have a child.
Hopefully you can hang in with us for just a few more months.
Best to Sean and the kids,
T
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Waiting...
Last I heard, "E" was going to be on the new medication for 6 weeks. Thinking it had been about that long, and not having heard from Marisol, I emailed "T" and "E" to find out what was happening and this was "T's" reply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh for everyone's sake I hope March is the lucky month! Its heartbreaking that these good deserving people have to be put through so much! Good luck!
Post a Comment