Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Last Day of Bedrest


I have been in my bed since Sunday afternoon and now it is Tuesday evening. Tomorrow I can get out of my room!! I will not be complaining about being tired for a while. Mother has been wonderful taking care of the kids and my wonderful friends Kelley and Melody have been great helps and entertainment. I have watched a ton of movies, until my laptop quit working.
The kids finally asked what was going on (hundreds of shots later) and we gave them a brief synopsis of surrogacy. Alex's only comment was, "So your going to get fat??" Dylan is very interested in what an embryo looks like. Sean and I are in a total comfort zone. We can tell the kids where babies come from without even mentioning sex! Our kids will never make references about embarassing reproductive habits in front of large groups of people. Instead they will talk about embryologists, egg count and Lupron. Life is good.
The kids apparently like having me away in bed, my mom is a lot more indulging than I am! Well the fun is over tomorrow, I'll be back on my feet. Couch, here I come.

No comments: