Saturday, August 2, 2008

Still Waiting...

Unfortunately I have nothing 'positive' to report. I have done a few pregnancy tests but there is nothing consistent showing up. I got a few very light positives and then I'd try it again later and there would be nothing. The lot of pregnancy tests I was given and had been using are expired so I am not putting any faith in them. I am going to do a new Early Response pregnancy test tomorrow morning and see what it says. Even for the early detection tests we are still a little bit early to be seeing results and the embryos were smaller than the average embryo implanted so that too would delay results. We are just trying to think of other things and wait till Wednesday. Doctors would tell us not to even try home pregnancy tests because I could get a 'chemical pregnancy' which is a positive created by all the medications I am on. So regardless the results of the home pregnancy tests, we can not be certain till Wednesday. I spoke with "E" several times and told her about the current pregnancy tests. She is nervous too. So all we can do is wait....

1 comment:

Family of Many said...

Aww hang in there Wednesday isn't all too far away! At least you are out of bed!!