Well still no positive pregnancy tests. I don't know what to think. My optimistic side keeps reminding myself that frozen embryos take longer to show up than fresh embryos and the women who are getting these coveted early positives are the ones who are having twins from a fresh cycle. The early response pregnancy tests say that they can show a positive with 41% accuracy 5 days before an expected period which is about 15-19 days after conception. If this were a natural pregnancy, today would be the 12 day after conception. So I guess I am still too early for a positive. I just wish there were some sort of tell tale signs...I can't trust what I feel. The medicines I am on make me feel nauseated and tired already so I can't even tell if my weird food cravings (the latest being V-8 juice and dill pickles together) are from the medications or not. What a pain in the...
Speaking of pain, I shot too low on my last Progesterone shot and now I can't move or sit on my left butt.
*sigh*
It just seems to me that if they will be able to tell me on Wednesday if I am pregnant or not that I should be able to know by now. Or tomorrow...or Tuesday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment